Nice to Meet You!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi! My name is Courtney Jones. I live in Virginia, and currently am living with my best friend Chad. We've been dating for two years now and I'm pretty sure I've found the one. I work at a Rehabilitation Center. I help to organize activities, planning trips, and engaging with the clients. I enjoy working and interacting with people and am the clown of the crowd. I'm kind of clumsy and I'm either making everyone else laugh, or they are laughing at me. I'm a big people person and almost never spend time alone. I love looking up quotes and writing them down so if you have any good one's please let me know! I love kids- Chad has two beautiful baby boys. I work hard and still there's always more month at the end of the money, but God has always helped us to pull through!

3 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Concord Carpenter November 29, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the blogesphere, I look forwad to seeing your posts.

Coo Coo Courtney December 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Thank you!! A lot more than I realized and it's amazing!! Great tool giveaway BTW

Brooke December 27, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Hi Courtney!

Welcome to blogging! It's super fun...you'll have a blast! I have tons of favorite quotes too!
See you around! ;-)

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP