Do you smell that updog?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010



How many of you are wondering what's updog? Well I'm here to tell you not much! I'm Courtney aka CooCooCourtney. I'm a big goof who can either make you laugh with me or at me! I'm super clumsy, but I'm always known for making people laugh. I enjoy life to the fullest and enjoy spending time with Chad and his two boys Chase and Caiden. We've been together for over 2 years and although we have our ups and downs were a strong team. I'm a dorm councilor at Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center and a part-time Nanny for my little angel Emma Grace. I enjoy trying new products from high fashion to cosmetics to baby products. I enjoy blogging and sharing some my reviews, stories, and finds with my readers. I'd love for you to follow or even to subscribe. I love meeting new friends and sharing support, smiles, and experiences.
A little about me quiz
1.) Favorite book- Morning Sunshine by Robin Meade
2.) Favorite song- Konstantine by Something Corporate
3.)Favorite TV Shows- Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva, Criminal Minds, The Office
4.)Favorite Food- Pasta and Dill Pickles not together, but two of my favorites
5.) Pet Peeves- SMACK THAT GUM ONE MORE TIME I DARE YA
6.)Biggest Fear-Spiders eek!
7.) Favorite Animal- Giraffe (unless they had a sore throat)
8.)Favorite quote-"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
9.) Biggest Motivation- God he's blessed me with so much that I so often take for granted
10.) My Biggest Dream- I want to eventually go back to school and get a degree in psychology, and have children of my own










1 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Lafe's Hidden Treasures March 18, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

Hi! I am new to your blog and glad to get to know you! Have a fun day. http://lafeshiddentreasures.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP