Friday Follow

Thursday, March 18, 2010



Friday Follow!



Friday Follow #10 has become one of my favorite days of the week. It's such an awesome opportunity to meet new people and have other bloggers come and visit your site. If this is your first time visiting my site or your a returning visitor I'm so happy your back. I just recently got my blog design and I'm so excited about it- it definitely fits my personality! I also have some great giveaways going on so don't forget to go ahead and enter while your hear. If you haven't participated in a Friday Follow take the time and do it now it's so exciting!!
Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.This list is new each week. The links do not carry over.

Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.


MckLinky Blog Hop


6 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
carissa March 18, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

i'm friday following you! your blog is presh. happy weekend!

Jessica March 19, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

stopping by from FF! Im your newest follower!

Erin March 19, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Following you back. Love the blog design.

Lorie Shewbridge March 19, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Courtney,
I'm here from Annette's blog and I've already left you a note about how beautiful I think your blog looks now, but I also wanted you to know that I am following you on Google Friend Connect, Twitter and I'm and email subscriber.

Ron Cooper March 21, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Love your blog name!!

Hello there!

I’m following your nice family blog on Google Friends Connect, and am your latest Friday Follower. I would appreciate a follow-back on GFC and/or Networked Blogs!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/


Ron

The Tickled Diva March 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Hi, following you from Friday Follow.

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP