Fantastic Friday Follow!

Friday, April 9, 2010


Finally Friday Free to Follow Again!





Thanks for stopping by and deciding to follow CooCooCourtney. I can't wait to read your blog too.
This weeks sponser is...



Friday follow is hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades you will find them in the top 3 slots of the Friday Follow Mcklinky!

Participation in Friday Follow is easy enough just


1. Write up your Friday

Follow post with the Friday Follow Button


2. Follow your hosts (first 3 links)


3. Follow as many other blogs as you would like


4. Leave a comment in each blog you follow saying that you are from Friday Follow
5. Then follow your new followers back!

Can't wait to get to know everyone


MckLinky Blog Hop







3 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Susan April 9, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Hi Courtney
Stopping by from FF. I am now a new follower of your blog. Come by and see me!
Susan
http://heknowstheplanshehasforus.blogspot.com/

Skulda April 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Wow, I think my video card must be off because the size of the font on this entry is MASSIVE! I am having trouble reading it because it's mashing together. Hope it's my computer, and not my eyes. >.<

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Happy Friday Follow.
Stop by and take my poll:
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP