Friday Follow

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Friday Follow


Happy Friday Follow as my blog continues to grow I still look forward to this day of the week. I love Friday's its so much fun to go and find other blogs that are fantastic, and I love having new visitors come and visit me-
If this is your first time visiting my site welcome I'm so glad you're hear please take some time look around my site, enter a few of my giveaways, have a laugh, and have a fabulous weekend!
Wanna Know How You Can Participate In Friday Follow??
--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the
Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from
Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through
Friday Follow.

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs.
The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.


MckLinky Blog Hop









19 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Katie Lane April 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Your blog is so cute!! Happy Friday.

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Hi! TGIF Following from FF

Sara April 2, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

Thank you for following me. I am your newest follower!
Happy Easter
Sara

Lisa C. April 2, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

New follow from Friday follow. Hope to see you Come By... Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.. (=r

Rockin Momma April 2, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Thanks for stopping by by blog! I'm following now!

www.rockindeals4you.com

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Here from Friday Follow...I'm now a follower!

Have a GREAT weekend and a very Blessed and Happy Easter!

www.couponclippindaddy.com

Shelley April 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Cute blog! I found you through star's pink world. I'm going to take a look around... :-)

Shamrocks and Shenanigans April 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

I'm your newest follower via Friday Follower! :)
Come take a look at my Food Blog http://shamrockandshenanigans.blogspot.com/

EmcogNEATO! April 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Happy Friday Follow. Hope you visit and follow me back here.

Momrempel April 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I am a new follower and love your blog:) Happy Friday Follow! Hope you stop by and follow me at my blog, A Mom After God's Own Heart

http://therempels4.blogspot.com

Debbie April 2, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

happy friday follow! thanks for stopping by my blog!! yours looks really fun..looking forward to following!!

Ascending Butterfly April 3, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Happy Follow Friday! Have a great Easter!

Ascending Butterfly
http://ascendingbutterfly.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  April 3, 2010 at 3:42 AM  

Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you now too.

Smart Money Mom April 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

HI! I am Friday Following you!

http://smartmoneymomorg.blogspot.com/

Pamela Scott April 3, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I am following back from FF!!@!
Happy Easter!

Brandi April 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow! Hope you have a great weekend. Be sure to stop by my little corner of BloggyLand when you get a chance.

www.fivemonkies.com

Gina F. April 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

I really like this blog. VERY CUTE! I found you through Friday Follow. I am now following you. HAVE A NICE HAPPY EASTER!!!

Gina
http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Kelly's Lucky You April 3, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow. I hope you'll follow me back (and if you already are, thank you!)

Nice to meet you-

Kelly
http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

Tree April 7, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

What a cute blog...love the banner too! I know I'm quite late for Friday Follow LOL, but I wanted to say I'm following you now with both of my blogs. :)

I would also love to invite you to join my new Mommies Faves Mom Bloggers Network, an extension of my one blog, Mommies Faves.

We're just getting started, but have a great group of ladies there already. Hope to see you there soon too.

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
http://www.mommiesfaves.com

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP