Great news!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello all thank you for your patience and understanding while I've been going through this most difficult part of my life. I know that I haven't been faithful with keeping everyone updated, but life kind of took charge and my health was my first priority. Due to funding or should I say lack their of I don't have internet at my house right now, but I'm so back! I'm getting my energy back and have gotten my treatment! I can only get it once a year so hopefully by this time next year I'll be saying I'm cancer free. While it's still unsure as to whether all my cancer is gone, I'm able to focus more on getting my energy back and trying to get my life back on track. I've missed blogging so much and missed all the support and the great giveaways!! I'm planning on picking my winners ASAP and wish all of you luck that have entered. Please feel free to contact me, and welcome me back to the blog-o-sphere!



0 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP