Happy Friday Follow #9

Thursday, March 11, 2010


Happy #9 Friday Follow! If you haven't participated in a Friday Follow yet- you my fellow blogger are missing out! It's the best way to find new blogs and introduce your self to other bloggers. Every week Friday Follow bring a smile to my face I love participating and hope you take the time to participate too!


Can't wait to see all the new people I will meet this week-


Wanna Know How You Can Participate??

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.This list is new each week. The links do not carry over.

Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.






MckLinky Blog Hop

17 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
mavericks_mommy March 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

happy ff

mavericks mommy

Jen March 11, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

New Follower from Friday Follow. I'm making my rounds right now, but I will be back soon to read more! Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

Jen
www.reviewretreat.com

justicecw March 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Thanks for the follow! I am following you back. I also followed you on twitter. :) Have a great weekend!!!
Christine from Cute Stuff
http://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com

ThinkFeminist March 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Happy Friday Follow. I am your latest follower, you can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com

See you around!

Unknown March 11, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Following you now from Friday Follow! Can't wait to check out more of your blog.

Dimes2Vines March 12, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I already following and hope you are having great week - can't believe another week has gone by!

Emily's Family March 12, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

I follow

Nice to meet you!

Come by
http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

JennyMac March 12, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Happy Friday Follow!

Housewife Eclectic March 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

I am your latest follower from Friday Follow! You can follow me back at Housewife Eclectic.

http://debrahawkins.blogspot.com/

I can't wait to see more!

Shelby March 12, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Here from FF!! GOing to follow you! I know I'll enjoy your blog b/c I LOVE Dori from Finding Nemo

(; Come and see me if you get the chance!!

:: ashley :: March 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

love your blog found via follow fridays, follow me back~
http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com
my sister's name is courtney, and she too is coo coo, time will tell who is worse ;)

Kelley March 12, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

happy ff!

have a great weekend.

Freely Living Life March 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Happy Friday.

I'm a returning follower stopping by from FF!

Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment! :)

Miller Moments March 12, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Had to follow you today cuz your blog name made me laugh! Dropping by via FF.

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) March 13, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Thanks for stopping by. I'm a follower now too.

A Lot of Loves

TheSmellyArmpit March 14, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I'm a new follower (a little late this weekend). If you have the spare time (oh that always makes me laugh when I type it... spare time) Please visit... http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

Katie S March 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Following you from FF...Looking forward to getting to know you!!

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP