CooCooCourtney in the Kitchen- I'm dying for some remedies!

Sunday, March 14, 2010




MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY!!

Ok Courtney in the kitchen is quite possibly the scariest thing that would ever occur. When I walk into the kitchen the music from Jason starts to play. I'm a horrible cook, and often times have no idea where to start not to mention I'm the clumiest human being on the planet. To make you laugh I will tell you my last two incidents in the kitchen...... Boiled Eggs in the process of making boiled eggs I dropped two raw eggs one fell on my little Emma's head who just laughed and laughed as the other fell on the ground but I didn't give up I just turned around to try and find a towel. Then I turned around I knocked over a whole gallon of milk only to then SLIP in it while I was trying to clean it. Then only 3 of my 8 eggs were edible..I was mortified!! THANKS YOU TASTEE FREEZE FOR BEING SO CLOSE TO MY HOME <3
Share some of your great recipes with me PLEASE!! Today I told Chad I'd fix dinner and he said "That's okay honey just relax I'll cook" and then I said "Aww Thank honey" to his reply of "Well I'm pretty hungry and were pretty broke, but I still love you" Gah.... CooCooCourtney is also CooCooClumsy-- Give me some recipe's I'd love to knock his socks off with a great dinner one night this week!
OR PLEASE SHARE SOME OF YOUR KITCHEN DISASTERS I'M ALWAYS UP FOR A LAUGH!

Also I found my apron the only one I could ever use-----


4 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Concord Carpenter March 15, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

Oh come on..... it can't possibly be that bad? You can cook!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Wow Court...I dont know where to start with you! LOL. The most simple thing I make is mac and cheese so I will teach you that!

1 lb elbow mac
16oz of shredded chedder cheese
salt and pepper
3 eggs
1/2 c milk

Preheat oven to 400

Boil noodles until done. While boiling, crack eggs in a bowl and beat with a fork until well mixed. Add the milk to the bowl and stir. Drain water and return noodles to the pot. Add the milk/egg combo and 1/2 of the bag of cheese. Stir until all cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dump the noodles into a 9 X 13 baking dish. Add remaining cheese to the top of noodles. Bake for 15 or until all cheese is melted and slightly brown. Use pot holders to remove HAHAHAHA

You can add a bit more milk if you want it a bit creamier.

Hope this helps a bit. If there is something you want me to teach you that I make, Id be happy to.

MUAH

Coo Coo Courtney March 15, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Sarah! You're the best I'm going to make this at least attempt to- following your directions precisely, but if it tastes bad I'm showing up at your door step! LOL

Coo Coo Courtney March 15, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

You're right Robert I can cook the problem is you just can't eat it!!!

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP