Let's All Laugh Sunday

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ok, so I'm sure you all have heard some the crazy laws- you know the one's that are cr@zy
Here's a list of some of the Crazy Laws in VA
  1. There is a state law prohibiting "corrupt practices of bribery by any person other than candidates"
  2. You may not engage in business on Sunday, for the exception of almost every industry
  3. Driving while not wearing shoes is prohibited
  4. Police Radar Detectors are Illegal
  5. Citizens must honk their horn when passing other vehicles
  6. Children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween
  7. It's illegal to tickle a woman
  8. No animal may be hunted on Sunday with the exception of racoons which maybe hunted until 2am
How great, I've broken too many laws I found these laws at this website http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/virginia
Go check out some of your dumb laws in your state and share them with me!!

Next time Chad tickles me~ I'm calling the COPS!

Now what makes all of this worse.....some cities have dumb laws specifically for that city. I don't live directly in this city but I'm 15 minutes away so here's the dumb law for my city.

It is illegal for a woman to drive a car up Main St. unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.


Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday! Don't forget if your here to check out some of my fabulous giveaways.

I by no means think it is smart nor encourage you to break the law, my boyfriend is a law enforcer. However, these laws are presented to you to make you laugh at how ironic some laws truly are. Makes you wonder what happened to specifically make these laws be put into place.

4 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous,  March 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

I live in NC. Here are a few silly rules in NC.

It’s against the law to sing off key.

Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.

The mere possession of a lottery ticket is illegal in North Carolina and may result in a $2,000 fine.

B-Dub March 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Did you know that the only time you can legally beat your wife is on Sundays, on the courthouse steps, and only if the rod you are using to beat her is smaller in diameter than your thumb? I say, let him try...

Tiffanee March 29, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

That is too funny!! Thanks for making me smile on this dreary Monday morning. Following you back!!

Kinsey March 29, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Wow, those laws are reDUNKulous!!!

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP