Basket Blog Hop For A Better Cause

Saturday, March 27, 2010




~For A Better Cause~




I received this fabulous Easter Basket from a fabulous blogger friend over at The Adventures of Paul & Natalie I was so thrilled to know that she thought of me at Easter, but what makes this Easter Basket so special? Just by posting this on your blog you're helping a great cause. Read More about it here!!


Here is some information on the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop:


This Easter season Hershey is all about helping you to create Better Easter Baskets with their special limited edition Easter candies found at Walmart.



More importantly, Hershey wants to promote the idea of going good in our own communities. The Hershey Company is committed to making a difference in the communities where we live in, and has a heritage of giving back to the community."


Thanks to Hershey's and 20 different bloggers looking to blog for a good cause, baskets like the one above were created and given to charities of each bloggers choice to spread Hershey's ongoing message around: We are ALL working together to do good in and out of our own communities!


In addition to those 20 baskets donated to charity, Hershey's is also sponsoring a Better Basket Blog Hop where Hershey will donate $10 per blog post entry for the Children's Miracle Network, up to $5,000. Amazing."


Now that you know what this cause is all about please join in and post about this! It's for a great cause!
Everyone take this chance...just by posting this you're making a huge difference. I'm going to pass this on to a few fellow bloggers, but don't feel left out if I forget your name instead, go ahead and post it anyways!

I'm passing this Easter Basket on to:

If you want to be apart of the blog hop, here are the rules:




Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.



Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.



Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.



Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.

Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).

Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation


10 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Natalie A. March 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

That is so awesome that you posted about this and you did it super fast! Thanks for joining in! I love that it's for a great cause! Have a great weekend! :)

Teresa Kline March 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

thanks so much for thinking of me....Hershey's is a great company!

enjoy *~*

Debbie March 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

This is GREAT! I am joining your blog hop, and I am a new follower!

Anonymous,  March 27, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Thank you so much for including me! I am posting it now :)
Have an awesome weekend!

Lorie Shewbridge March 27, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

I think this is a fabulous thing that Hershey is doing, so fabulous in fact that I have also written a post about it and passed a virtual basket on to you. I was writing my post as you were writin yours. :-) Great minds think alike, I guess. If you'd just like to see my post, head on over to my blog: http://wmljshewbridge.blogspot.com/2010/03/hersheys-has-partnered-with-childrens.html

Heather March 27, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Hello there! Found you on Laura's blog (Purse Blogger)

I'll be following your blog! Lots of fun things on here!

http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

Anonymous,  March 27, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Thank you for thinking of me Courtney!

Sarah Coulsey March 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Thank you Courtney!!! I will post about it later today!!!

Sarah

Sarah Coulsey March 30, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Hi Courtney,

I got behind on posting, but I did post about it!! Thank you very much!!

Sarah

http://sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com/2010/03/basket-blog-hop-for-better-cause.html

LittleDivaTutus April 24, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Thank you for thinking of me...I'm sorry I fell behind on blogging and missed this post!
- Melissa

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP