We're All Winners-Shabby Apple Discount!!

Friday, March 26, 2010


Shabby Apple specializes in designing dresses the way dresses were supposed to be be made! A One-piece outfit that requires no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing but just fabulous accessories. I read this from their about me page on their website and immediately let out the sigh......FINALLY!
Well Today We're All Winners
Shabby Apple has offered all my readers a 10% discount code
Just enter this: coco10off when you check out.
Take A Look At Some of Their Fabulous Styles


With Spring Coming Up So Soon
Grab you a new dress, and if DH or the BF have something to say about it you've got a great reply....It was on SALE!!

This discount is valid until April 26th,2010



9 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
Joe. March 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

CUTE! And sweet on the discount - I havent actually checked out Shabby Apple before - but those dresses look gorgeous!

Happy FF, I absolutely LOVE your header :D
Joe.

Coo Coo Courtney March 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Thanks Joe! I'm trying to find your blog, but it's saying your profile can't be found. Leave me a link so I can come and visit you!

Lindsay March 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog from Follow Friday :) I'm a new follower of your blog too! :)
xoxo,
Lindsay

H March 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Those are beautiful dresses I'll have to check them out. Following back from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend.

Cinde March 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Following you back from FF! :) Thank you for your comment on my 29 Gifts book giveaway; I wish you the best with your health, and hope you can find inspiration from the book.

Best,
Cinde

http://www,freebiefairy.blogspot.com

Ann March 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am now following you from FF....

Jessica March 27, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

oh my gosh I love those dresses! Off to check them out!

Life Without Pink March 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Isnt Shabby Apple the best?!? I have a giveaway going on right now for them and I can't believe how popular it is. Well I can because their stuff is fabulous! Thanks for coming by my blog!

Natalie A. March 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

I have something for you..hope you'll join in :)
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2010/03/better-basket-blog-hopfor-wonderful.html

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP