AWARDS!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

AWARDS!!

Today I received an award on my blog it's the sunshine award! It was given to me by Krystal's Kitsch. I was so excited to receive this award and am thrilled to say I get to pass this award on to 12 other followers. I've had the pleasure of getting to know each of you so let me get to it-

*Drum Roll Please*
I've throughly enjoy reading your posts and getting to know each of you personally! I hope you enjoy this award and I ask you to please participate- Here's how!
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
- Link to the nominees within your post
- Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award

4 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older     Newer›   Newest»
jerricaparr March 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Thank you so very much!!
I enjoy reading your blog as well, and I'm thrilled to receive this award!!

:)

Natalie A. March 15, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Thank you so much for this award! You have made my night! Keep up the great work on your blog!

Unknown March 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Thanks Courtney! I am so happy that you considered my blog for your award! You have a great blog here.

Keep in touch!
Bridget
(Mint Green with Envy)

Annette March 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

I didn't forget about this! You know how busy I've been. ;)

Thank you so much! <3

http://www.fairyblogmotherblog.com/2010/03/more-awards.html

Post a Comment

Awards

Awards

Win It!

ugg boots Pendants

Blog Customized By:

Fairy Blog Mother

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP